Care & Use
...rode hard and put away wet...
Do's and Don't's
All wood boards wear out over time, so it is up to you to do whatever you can to protect your investment and extent the wear life of your board. Here are some guidelines to follow that will help you get the most from your board.
- Cover Scratches to top of board with spar polyurethane
- Cover scratches to bottom of board with two part epoxy
- Allow board mounts to drain laying it face down after use
- Do not use in Icy or super hard pack snow conditions
- Do not use in areas where gravel or rocks are present
- Not intended for ski areas where metal edges are required